Impact at a glance…
1. All teaching staff are much more confident about teaching effective games and dance lessons. (This has been further enhanced by our recent Street Dance day – 20th November 2018)
2. Children’s attitude to PE is very positive, as evidenced in conversations with children as we capture their voice.
3. Lunchtime play is enjoyable and purposeful for all children.
4. Our equipment is more suited to purpose and will suit the older KS2 children as well as our EYFS and KS1 children.
5. Clubs lists show an increased take up of after school games activities.
The sustainability of our strategy is shown in the year by year improvement in children’s attitude to fitness and well being. We are establishing a culture of activity leading to healthy, happy lives.