We are looking for a 4th lunchtime assistant to join our team in January 2020
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, caring and hardworking midday supervisory assistant to join our friendly team at St Michael’s School.
- Genuinely enjoy working with children
- Be kind, calm, caring and patient
- Fair and consistent, following our school behaviour policy
- Able to encourage and enable the children to take part in games and cooperative play
- Be friendly and approachable
The role will require you to carry out a range of duties including:
- To assist in serving lunches
• Supervising the lunch hall whilst children are eating
• Setting up and clearing away tables and chairs
• Taking an active role in supervising and managing outside play
• Promoting good playtime relationships
In return we offer:
- A family atmosphere where staff, children, parents and governors are passionate about their school
- An opportunity to be part of growing primary in a nurturing, forward thinking school where children are encouraged to dream, believe and achieve.
- A Christian ethos which permeates the school
- Enthusiastic and engaging children
You may request an ‘Microsoft Word’ copy of the application form from the school office either in person or via email to
firstname.lastname@example.org or download the PDF below.