Clubs can extend and enrich children’s learning, but can also engage children who are harder to reach. The recent multi-sports club, for instance, was very popular and help children learn to problem solve and work as a team as well as helping their fitness. Staff help to run clubs and activities at some point during the year and outside providers are also used to extend opportunities as much as possible.
Summer 1 Clubs
- Netball club with Mr Rush – up to 12 children from key stage 2 (Maple, Birch and Oak) – no charge – runs until 4pm
- ECO club with Mrs Phillips – up to 12 children from any year group – no charge – runs until 4pm
- Drama club with Graham Hampton for year 5 and year 6 children. Have fun while learning drama and theatre skills. Runs for the whole summer term with a production in July, 3.30-4.30pm. No charge.
- Choir with Claire Devitt £12 for this half term, runs until 4pm.
- Recorder lunchtime club with Mrs Tibbitt – up to 20 children split into 2 groups – no charge
- Acrobatics with Vikki Feetham from Funky Feet up to 16 children – £30 for 6 sessions –runs until 4.15pm.
Please make all club bookings via ScoPay, thank you.