Main school children
- Forest green jumper or cardigan
- White or forest green shirt or polo shirt
- Grey or black trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Green and white gingham dress in the summer
- Grey or black shorts in the summer
- Black, white or grey socks or tights
- Black flat enclosed toe shoes
- Book-bag for reception and year 1
- Backpack for older years
- Waterproof trousers and raincoat – any colour
- Wellington boots
- White t-shirt
- Black shorts
- Tracksuit bottoms – black or green
- Full tracksuit top for KS2 – black or green
School jumpers and cardigans can be purchased from Kayes on Red Lion Street, Aylsham.
Children should not wear any of the following to school: jeans, shoes or boots with high heels, open-toed sandals, trainers, ear-rings (other than plain studs), other jewellery, nail varnish, tattoos. Children may wear an analogue watch to help them learn to tell the time
Throughout the school, from nursery to year 6 we want children to be able to play and learn outside every day, so please keep an eye on the weather and make sure your child has sensible footwear, wellies, warm coats, waterproof coats, hats, gloves and so on in school.
Acorn class children (Nursery) should come to school dressed in sensible, comfortable clothing, ready for an active, busy day. While it isn’t a requirement, many parents choose to invest in school uniform right from the start. Whatever the case, it is really important that all items of clothing are named.
Acorn children have PE in the school hall and need to be able to change into suitable clothing. To save time and make the most of this opportunity we ask you to make sure that on this day your child wears a T-shirt under their sweatshirt and brings a pair of elasticated shorts to change into. These should be left in a bag on their peg. Children do not need gym shoes or plimsolls for these sessions.