Acorn class (nursery)
Children should come dressed in sensible, comfortable clothing, ready for an active, busy day. If your child wears a school sweatshirt, this must be named. We want children to be able to play outside every day, so make sure that your child has named clothes and footwear with them appropriate for the time of year whether that is wellies, umbrellas and raincoats, or sunhats.
The children have PE in the school hall and need to be able to change into suitable clothing. To save time and make the most of this opportunity make sure that on this day your child wears a T-shirt under their sweatshirt and brings a pair of elasticated shorts to change into. These should be left in a bag on their peg. Children do not need gym shoes or plimsoles for these sessions.
- Plain red cardigan or V neck sweater or School sweatshirt
- White shirt, polo shirt or blouse
- Grey trousers, skirt or pinafore dress
- Grey or white socks or plain tights
- Black low heeled, enclosed toe shoes
- Red and white gingham checked or striped dress
- White short-sleeved blouse, polo shirt or shirt (not T-shirt)
- Grey skirt or grey shorts.
- Grey or white socks
- Traditional sandals only
Parents are asked not to send children to school wearing jeans, high-heeled shoes or boots, open-toed sandals, trainers, ear-rings (other than plain studs) or other jewellery or nail varnish. Children may wear an analogue watch if they are able to tell the time.
Physical Education (PE)
- Black plimsolls without laces
- Navy blue shorts
- School PE T-shirt or plain white T-shirt
On PE days it is important, for safety’s sake, that children are able to remove or seal their own ear-studs and are able to tie back long hair.
Please label all clothes. Nametape order forms are available.
The Lost Property Box can be found in the hall.